Total Repair Serum
Total Repair Serum
Firm up and hydrate your skin with this decadent and unique anti-aging moisturizing serum.
- Packed full of incredible ingredients tailored to aging, pigmented, and dehydrated skin.
- L-carnitine protects and repairs skin cells’ DNA, and acts as an antioxidant to help prevent cell destruction from environmental stressors.
- Caviar is used as a conditioning agent that improves skin texture and moisture balance.
- Urea reduces water loss, speeds the cellular renewal and wound healing processes, and reduces inflammation.
- Gluconolactone is a multi-function anti-aging ingredient that softens and soothes dry skin while protecting the skin from premature signs of aging.
- Hyaluronic acid promotes tissue repair and hydrates skin at the cellular level.
- Good for all skin types.
- Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Shake Total Repair Serum before using, empty the dropper into the bottle and then refill to use 1 dropper full once or twice a day. It layers right underneath your moisturizer step, or it can be used in place of a moisturizer all by itself.
For oily/acneic skin types, Total Repair Serum can be used following Hyaluronic Plus to provide just the perfect amount of hydration and repair.
Due to the presence of caviar, this serum does have an ‘ocean’ aroma. It was a little shocking to me at first, but I have definitely grown to love this serum and the way it makes my skin feel.
Total Repair Serum provides that firm, yet hydrated feel, for aging and dehydrated skin.
If you have any questions, email me for further advice on how to best use this product for your needs.
- L-Carnitine is a multi-functional amino acid which helps to promote collagen and minimize DNA damage through its antioxidant benefits.
- Sodium Hyaluronate is a hydrating ingredient that can hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water.
- Gluconolactone is an antioxidant that boosts skin’s natural UV protection.
- Copper PCA Helps minimize collagen degradation.
- Urea is a humectant which minimizes trans-epidermal water loss and supports the skin’s barrier function.
- Hydrolyzed Caviar Protein is a skin nourishing moisturizer that improves the feel of softness and texture of the skin.
- Carrageenan Seaweed derivative aids in skin’s natural ability to retain water.
- Lethicin is rich in choline, an essential nutrient for cell growth and function
- All-trans Retinol is concentrated and micro-encapsulated to support collagen with little to no irritation.
Water, L-Carnitine, Urea, Carrageenan, Citric Acid, Carboxymethyl Beta Glucan, Gluconalactone, Hydrolyzed Egg Protein, Protease, Retinol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Copper PCA, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Titanium Dioxide.