Custom facial covering that brings style to your mask wardrobe.
I wear a face mask to protect you. You wear one to protect me. Whether we like it or not, face covers are becoming our new norm. In collaboration with SoCal cool-girl clothing brand, Goldsheep Clothing, we created these custom designs to bring style, fun, and PFAMlove to your mask wardrobe. The Perfect Mask is super comfortable with an easy to wear behind-the-ear style. We hope you stay covered and stay healthy!
- Available in 3 different styles - PFAM Vibes, PFAMlove Ombré, and PFAM Provider Avatars
- Save more when you buy more - 1 for $15, 2 for $27, and 3 for $40
- Mask cover made from a poly/blend fabric
- Machine wash in cold water, light tumble to dry
- Elastic straps to be worn behind the ear
- Fully reversible with plain black on the other side
- One size fits most adults (even men)
- Made in California
If you'd like to mix and match different styles, please purchase any bundle and note which styles you'd like under the "Note to Dr. Zoe" in your Feel Good Bag. Or feel free to send us an email at email@example.com.
According to the Centers for Disease Control, wearing cloth face coverings is an additional public health measure people should take to reduce the spread of COVID-19. CDC still recommends that you stay at least 6 feet away from other people (social distancing), frequent hand cleaning, and other everyday protective actions. A cloth face covering is not intended to protect the wearer, but it may prevent the spread of the virus to others. This would be especially important if someone is infected but does not have symptoms. View CDC's guidelines on how to protect yourself.
The CDC recommends washing your mask at least once a day. Machine washing is optimal in the warmest water fabric can tolerate. You should still avoid touching your face while wearing a mask.