Careers at PFAMBook Appointment
Operations Support Associate
7861 Herschel Ave., La Jolla, CA 92037
Here at PFAM we are a tight-knit team who love aesthetics and take great pride in making our clients feel and look good. Our Operations team is the heart of PFAM; we enjoy being behind-the-scenes, streamlining processes, and ensuring all parts of the business run smoothly. As an Operations Support Associate, you have a pleasant demeanor, are efficient, enjoy working in a supportive team environment, love to take initiative, all while having a keen eye for solving problems and making things better. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting our operational business needs, with your main duties handling fulfillments and assisting in ensuring our PFAM Providers and their day-to-day needs are fully supported. Having a strong interest in health and beauty is a must!
- Manage and fulfill client orders through our online ordering system; Shopify
- Product and medical supply stocking in our main and back office; Purchase office supplies as needed
- Daily review and manage client email inquiries, fulfillment issues etc.
- Conduct weekly and monthly inventory reconciliations and audits to ensure there are no discrepancies
- Creating and accepting purchase orders
- Deliver orders to the local post office
- Drop off/pick up prescriptions as needed
- Unpack and stock office supply deliveries
- General office upkeep as needed (ie breakdown & recycle delivery boxes, replace filters, troubleshooting any issues etc)
- Maintain a clean, organized, efficient and friendly environment
- Previous experience in a customer support capacity
- Ability to use own vehicle to run office errands (mileage reimbursement is provided).
- Occasional after-hours work during monthly inventory audits
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter and strong initiative to streamline and improve processes
- Be a fast-learner
- Be a team player
- Strong personal interest in Aesthetics!