Mineral powder foundation made with 100% organic ingredients that provides seamless coverage and SPF 30 protection.
The Perfect Powder is a 100% mineral and organic powder foundation containing UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum SPF 30. The foundation contains a self-dispensing brush to apply seamless makeup wherever you find yourself needing a touch-up. Since it is mineral-based, this makeup is ideal for use on post-procedure skin.
This long-lasting formula is water resistant, making it ideal for hot, humid climates and active lifestyles.
- Formulated with only 4 organic ingredients to deliver skin nurturing coverage.
- Buildable coverage ranges from light to medium.
- Contains chemical-free sun protection of SPF 30, which minimizes photo aging.
- Hassle-free, self-dispensing brush makes on-the-go application easy.
- Ideal for use post-procedure including microneedling, laser, and chemical peels.
- Free of parabens, dimethicone, talc, preservatives, oil, and harsh chemicals.
The Perfect Powder is available in 5 different shades:
- Sweet Sunrise: for light skin with neutral undertone
- Cali Girl: skin with golden undertone
- Bronzed Babe: medium to tan skin with warm undertone
- Golden Goddess: tan to deep with brown undertone
- In the Clear: transparent coverage for all shades
I am SO excited to have this all-mineral SPF makeup in the line! Here’s what to do the first time you use your makeup brush:
- Remove the cap by pulling it off.
- Push the plastic sleeve down.
- Pull off the rubber band and pull sleeve up again.
- Put the cap back on.
- With cap facing downwards, tap on a hard surface 2-3 times.
- Remove the cap, pull down the sleeve and flick the bristles with your fingers to ensure powder is flowing.
Then for application:
- Apply following your skincare regimen.
- Sweep brush over entire face in a circular motion to release powder.
- Use small, tight circles to dispense more powder and large, broad strokes for sheerer coverage.
- Reapply throughout the day as needed. (So great to keep in the car!)
- Titanium Dioxide 25%
- Zinc Oxide 25%
Mica, Iron Oxides