Mini-sized hyaluronic acid and coconut milk moisturizer that provides skin with light weight hydration.
Finally! One of PFAM’s top selling products is now available as a mini (0.5 oz). Hydrate and nourish your skin with this light weight hyaluronic acid and coconut milk moisturizer.
- Hyaluronic acid hydrates the skin through water retention at the cellular level, promotes tissue repair, and reduces redness in the skin.
- Coconut milk is rich in Vitamins A and C, copper, and protein to help nourish and restore elasticity.
- Coconut milk is also anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and has wound healing properties.
- Ellagic acid provides anti-wrinkle activity by preventing the breakdown of collagen.
- Dew is safe for all skin types Ideal for acne prone, oily, and combination skin.
Dew is a super basic and light weight moisturizer that I choose for all my acne prone skin types. It’s not fancy, but it’s good stuff, and it won’t clog your pores or exacerbate breakouts.
A little goes a long way. Use only 2 pumps to cover your face both AM + PM.
This product uses an airless pump technology that may require priming when using the product for the first time (or anytime air is allowed into the bottle). Airless packaging helps to keep air and contaminates out of the product and allows for use with little to no waste. However, sometimes they do malfunction. To prime the dispenser, place the lid on the pump, turn it upside down, and tap it several times strongly in the palm of your hand. Then attempt pressing the dispenser multiple times until product is revealed. This should do the trick. If you are still not able to dispense any product after 15-20 pumps, use a large paperclip in the hole on the bottom of the product. Push the paperclip into the hole until you feel a ‘give’. Again, attempt pressing the dispenser multiple times until product is revealed.
If you have any questions, email me for further advice on how to best use this product for your needs.
Formulated without parabens or dimethicone, so Dew is safe to use as part of the Post Treatment Protocol after cosmetic or medical treatments.