Nourish your skin and keep it at optimum health with this intensely moisturizing cream.
- High performance ingredients work together to nourish and repair the skin’s barrier function restoring skin firmness, and reducing signs of aging.
- Designed to combat dryness and nourish skin.
- Peptides complement the skin’s nightly renewal process and target wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic Acid locks moisture in by forming a protective barrier on the skin surface.
- Niacinamide supports healthy collagen production improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, helps brighten discoloration over time, and promotes healthy texture and even skin tone.
- Biotherapy cream can be used twice a day for those in cold and dry climates requiring additional hydration or used solely as a night cream.
Use a dime to nickel size amount of Enriched Biotherapy AM and/or PM to cover your face.
This is PFAM's 'night cream' if you're looking to use something richer at night. However, there is nothing in this cream that prevents you from wearing it during the day if you like the weight and feel of it for daytime too, go right ahead.
Many of my more acne prone clients love this cream as well.
If you have any questions, email me for further advice on how to best use this product for your needs.
Excellent for softening and smoothing rough areas like heels and elbows.
Hyaluronic Acid, Niacinamide, Ceramides, Green Tea Polyphenols, Resveratrol, Caffeine USP, Stem Cells (Apple), Tetrapeptide-21
Purified Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, C12-15 Akyl Benzoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearyl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Ceramide NS, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Cetearyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Hydroxide, Titanium Dioxide, Disodium EDTA