An exfoliating cleanser that gently cleans out clogged pores, removes dead skin cells, and treats breakouts.
Keep your skin looking clean and clear with this exfoliating cleanser that can prevent and treat acne breakouts.
- Active ingredients, salicylic acid and glycolic acid, remove dead skin cells that clog pores.
- Active Cleanse is a treatment cleanser that exfoliates the skin without the harshness of a scrub.
- Use of Active Cleanse allows for better penetration of products applied after the cleansing process.
- Includes anti-inflammatory ingredients that cut down on redness and prevent and treats acne breakouts.
- Can help support skin brightening when used regularly.
- Concentration of active ingredients are safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Use once daily. I like to use Active Cleanse in the AM when my face is essentially clean since it is not a super foamy cleanser. I use it to prep my skin for the morning’s lineup.
Use a generous amount to a damp face, lather, and then rinse with water.
If you have any questions, email me for further advice on how to best use this product for your needs.
Use on other areas affected by breakouts such as back, chest or arms.
- Glycolic Acid delivers gentle exfoliation to enhance smoothness.
- Salicylic Acid helps decongest pores.
- Sodium Hyaluronate boosts skin’s hydration level.
- Glycerin is skin hydrating.
- Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract is skin toning.
- Citrus Medica Limonum Extract helps purify skin.
- Aloe Vera is skin soothing.
Water, Decyl Glucoside, Potassium Laureth-3 Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Extract, Potassium Cocoate, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid.