X5 Skin Renewal
Daily skin-renewing pads that encourage resurfacing and exfoliation, while balancing oil production and reducing inflammation to treat breakouts.
A blend of 5 powerful acids, easily applied via daily pads, that help to lift deep, set-in discoloration, improve skin texture, refine pores, and soften the appearance of fine lines.
- Unique to daily skincare products, Trichloroacetic Acid, a chemical peel ingredient, encourages resurfacing of the skin, and provides gentle exfoliation without irritation.
- For men, X5 Skin Renewal helps to keep the skin calm, clear and strong by reducing inflammation caused by shaving.
- Ingredients in X5 Skin Renewal are very effective in keeping pores clear, reducing oil production, treating blackheads and breakouts, and reducing the redness and inflammation associated with acne.
After cleansing, use a single pad to gently wipe the entire face and apply product evenly. X5 is a thin serum of powerful acids, and application with pads makes this skincare step simple and easy. X5 should be used ONCE per day only. I like to use it every morning, and reserve Perfect Change Serum (a retinol blend) for the evening. X5 layers nicely with C Glow in the Rewind Lineup or The One Serum. For sensitive skin types, use every other morning to start and work up to using it daily.
X5 should not be used while pregnant or breastfeeding. Check out the Safe Mama Get Clear Lineup to find products that will keep your skin clear and your baby happy.
If you have any questions, please email me for further advice on how to best use this product for your particular needs.
- Use X5 for body acne (back and chest) and treatment of keratosis pilaris (arms).
- Trichloroacetic Acid improves the look of skin discoloration, skin texture and minimizes the appearance of pores.
- Phytic Acid helps brighten skin by helping to inhibit melanin.
- Glycolic Acid targets fine lines, wrinkles and overall texture.
- Salicylic Acid reduces pore congestion and improves overall skin texture.
- Gluconalactone minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Water, Alcohol Denat., Trichloroacetic Acid, Phytic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Gluconalactone.