Keep your skin looking young with this physical sunscreen containing antioxidants that provide additional skin protection and prevent aging caused by the sun.
- Broad spectrum SPF 50+ physical sunscreen protects against UVA and UVB rays.
- Contains green tea polyphenols, vitamin C, emblica, resveratrol, and CoQ10 that help to further prevent aging and treat sun damage.
- Weightless, residue-free, completely transparent finish.
- Great complement for retinoid therapy.
- Available in a non-tinted cream or easy-to-use spray that is water-resistant
Check out our replenishment chart for recommendations.
It’s hard to find an absolutely sheer SPF 50 that feels good even for daily use. This one is awesome!
I layer Sheer Protection Cream on top of whatever I have on if I find myself at the park playing for hours with my son, and getting exposure I didn’t expect.
Having a physical sunscreen on every day is an integral part of a brightening regimen. Where conventional chemical sunscreens contain chemicals designed to absorb UV rays, physical sunscreens deflect them and the heat from the sun away from the skin. This is an important principle because it prevents a higher internal temperature, which can trigger the cells that produce pigment.
Physical sunscreens do not block pores and are therefore ideal for acne prone skin.
For a tinted daily sunscreen option, check out Shade.
If you have any questions, email me for further advice on how to best use this product for your needs.
Zinc Oxide 13.75%, Green Tea Polyphenols, Resveratrol, Emblica, CoQ10, Vitamins A,C,E
Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Biotin, Cetyl PEG/PPG, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Isostearate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Purified Water, Tocopheryl Acetate