Quench your dehydrated skin with this nourishing and healing hyaluronic serum.
- Hyaluronic Plus is 92% hyaluronic acid serum that creates a natural barrier between your skin and the environment.
- Hyaluronic acid helps your skin retain moisture all day by binding 1000 times its weight in water.
- Hyaluronic helps to minimize the appearance of skin redness, and is ideal for use to rehydrate skin following facial rejuvenating procedures.
- Zinc is added as an anti-bacterial agent, while copper promotes collagen and elastin formation.
- Added minerals help to condition the skin and reduce excess oil.
Check out our replenishment chart for recommendations.
Hyaluronic Plus can be used once or twice a day. Use one dropper full to cover your face. Allow it to fully dry to the touch before proceeding to your next layer. Refer to the layering chart to see how you can layer Hyaluronic Plus with other PFAM serums. It can act as a universal booster product, enhancing the effect of other ingredients when layered with serums or moisturizers.
Hyaluronic Plus is my husband's favorite PFAM product. He uses it every morning as a mattifying and hydrating agent before heading out the door. He says, ‘it makes my skin feel like it looks younger’. You can find it for your guy in the Simple Man Lineup.
I have had great results putting my acne clients on this serum to help reduce pore congestions and comedones. Hyaluronic Plus helps to solve the oil/water balance issue that many with closed comedone/blackheads/clogged pores struggle with. By deeply hydrating the skin and binding moisture, it really ups the water content of the skin and prevents skin oils from becoming hardened and thick. When skin oils can flow more freely, skin is more calm and clear. You can see the actives that I pair it with in the Get Clear Lineup.
If you have any questions, email me for further advice on how to best use this product for your needs.
- May be applied to other dry skin areas including hands, elbows and feet. Hyaluronic Plus is a key ingredient in the Post Procedure Kit which promotes skin health and proper safe healing after facial rejuvenating treatments.
- Use after tattoo or waxing.
Hyaluronic Acid in this product is special because it has two differently sized molecules. The smallest molecule gets into the dermis, helping to heal and hydrate where it takes in 1,000 times its weight in water. The larger sponge molecule creates a barrier, which helps to prevent T.E.W.L. (trans epidermal water loss) while keeping the skin free of foreign matter or bacteria from the environment. Hyaluronic helps minimize the appearance of skin redness triggered by dehydration.
Sodium Hyaluronate, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Gluconate.