Welcome to the PFAM Safe Re-Opening Client Requirements and Policies page. Your health and safety, as well as that of our community, is of the utmost importance to us.
That’s why we’ve implemented a new car-to-clinic touchless workflow and new policies following infectious control recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the American Medical Association (AMA), and America Med Spa Association (AmSpa) in addition to our own PFAM protective procedures.
Read on to ensure that you are aware of the requirements we expect you, our cherished PFAMily, to practice as you visit our office and help foster a safe environment for the community.
Car-to-Clinic Touchless Workflow
This workflow is designed to minimize exposure between you and other clients. So as our waiting area and congregational spaces are closed, please adhere to the following requirements and guidelines to make your check-in and waiting process seamless:
- Please stay in your car or outside the office when you arrive. You will receive a text message from us when your provider is ready for you.
- Log in to your AR Client Dashboard before your appointment to complete a COVID Prescreen questionnaire, COVID Consent, Intake Form and relevant treatment consent(s). This is required and critical to our touchless workflow. If you need assistance with the Dashboard, please email us and we will be happy to help. We really appreciate your time and attention to this.
- We are encouraging a touchless point-of-sale option such as Apple Pay, Venmo, or keeping your card securely on file in our system.
- If you are an Allē member and have rewards to redeem, please log on to your Allē account and activate those rewards beforehand so we are able to quickly check you out at the end of your service. If you are not an Allē member yet, and you want to begin to earn free money towards your Botox/Juvederm/Latisse/Kybella treatments, sign up now and you can start earning with your next appointment. Who doesn’t want free money?!
PFAM Protective Procedures
These procedures were designed based on infectious control recommendations and are intended to maximize the safety of you, our PFAMily, and our providers at PFAM. Take a look at the following procedures and requirements we’ve implemented for your health and safety:
- All clients must be wearing a mask to enter the office and through the duration of your stay with us.
- We ask that you do NOT wear gloves into our office. We have plenty of hand sanitizer and we’ll ask that you use it upon entering and exiting (it’s also available in our PFAM shop).
- No hugs, handshakes or physical contact, and full respect of 6ft social distancing rules when possible.
- There will be a one way flow of traffic from our front door to the back courtyard to minimize client to client exposure.
- Providers will be wearing N95 masks and face shield/eye protection during treatments, while support staff will wear a cloth mask at all times
- All clients will receive a touchless temperature check prior to your service.
- Treatment rooms will be thoroughly disinfected after every client.
- Common “hang-out” areas like the PFAMily room will be closed.
- Hand sanitizer, finger cots and pens (for you to keep) will be made readily available to all clients.
- We ask that you leave your friends and family at home. As much as we love your kiddos around here, please do not bring them to your appointment. If they are old enough to be alone, they can wait out in the open-air back courtyard.
- Our skincare products are available online for purchase with the option to either ship or pick-up at the office. All product pick-ups will be carried out at the back courtyard which is accessible from the alley behind our office.
Thank you for your patience and loyalty to PFAM during this time. We're looking forward to seeing you in the office soon!
As always, don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or need special accommodations.