What to expect:
For your first appointment, expect to be in the office for around 90 to 120 minutes. The session can take place any time of the day. It is a good idea to bring some form of entertainment (book, iPad, headphones, etc).
During the infusion, some patients have reported a mild tightening of the chest, some minor nausea, stomachache, and perhaps a headache. You may feel all or none of these. All of the symptoms associated with the infusion stop almost immediately upon stopping the infusion, and their severity can be decreased by slowing the infusion down.
Once therapy is complete, your IV is removed and you are free to leave the office. There is no special post infusion regimen to which one must adhere.
NAD levels can typically remain elevated for 1-2 weeks following a treatment, depending, of course, on the amount infused and the individual’s stress.
You may not be a good candidate for this treatment if you have any of the following conditions:
- History of heart attack or angina
- Uncontrolled HTN
- Severe uncontrolled asthma
- Severe anxiety
- Severe heartburn or reflux
- Keep IV site wrapped in coban dressing for 20-30 minutes to avoid bruising
- If bruising is present, ice packs and elevating the arm can be helpful.
- Swelling or redness should not be present after 24 hours and could be a sign of an infection. Contact the office or your provider if this is the case.
- Post IV infusion symptoms are extremely rare. We still encourage you to drink plenty of water after your infusion.
Positive results will be apparent within 24 hours for some people. But in other cases, it might take multiple sessions to really feel a change. NAD levels can typically remain elevated for 1-3 weeks following a treatment, depending, of course, on the amount infused and the individual’s stress. The number and frequency of NAD+ IV infusions can safely be repeated accordingly.
Have You Reviewed Us Yet?
YOU'RE our WHY. Which is why we rely almost solely on your word of mouth. Your reviews are so appreciated because it helps others begin their skincare journey, and keeps us focused on what we love to do most. We'd love to thank you for sharing why you love PFAM in a Google review here. We'll be sending you a thank you offer for your time.