- Keep IV site wrapped in coban dressing for 20-30 minutes to avoid bruising
- If bruising is present, ice packs and elevating the arm can be helpful.
- Swelling or redness should not be present after 24 hours and could be a sign of an infection. Contact the office or your provider if this is the case.
- Post IV infusion symptoms are extremely rare. We still encourage you to drink plenty of water after your infusion.
Most people will experience a general improvement in:
- Mental clarity
- Improved sleep
- Overall feeling of well being
Positive results will be apparent right away for some ailments such as jet lag, or a hangover. But in other cases, it might take multiple sessions to really feel a change. The number and frequency of IV vitamin and hydration infusions depends on multiple factors and can be discussed with your provider but may include:
- Physical activity level
- Response to treatments
- Condition being treated
Have You Reviewed Us Yet?
YOU'RE our WHY. Which is why we rely almost solely on your word of mouth. Your reviews are so appreciated because it helps others begin their skincare journey, and keeps us focused on what we love to do most. We'd love to thank you for sharing why you love PFAM in a Google review here. We'll be sending you a thank you offer for your time.