You should not have PRF therapy done if you have:
- Abnormal platelet function
- Active Systemic Infection
- Active cancer
- Low-platelet count
- Severe anemia
- Wash hair thoroughly the night before your appointment.
- Do not apply any product or sprays in the hair or on the scalp.
- Avoid NSAIDS for 1 week (Advil, Aleve, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Aspirin, Voltaren)
- Certain nutritional supplements such as Gingo, Garlic, vitamin E/A, Flax Oil, Curcumin and other anti-inflammatory nutrients should also be avoided
- Do not touch, press, rub, or manipulate the treated area(s) for at least 8 hours after your treatment.
- Do not wash hair, get hair wet, or apply products for 24 hours.
- Avoid saunas, steam, swimming for 2 days after your treatment.
- Avoid strenuous exercise, heat and sun exposure for 2 days afterwards.
- Avoid NSAIDS for 1 week (Advil, Aleve, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Aspirin, Voltaren). Tylenol is ok to use for discomfort.
- It is normal to experience bruising, redness, itching, swelling, and/or soreness that may last from 2-5 days following your treatment.
- Do not apply ice to the treated area.
Have You Reviewed Us Yet?
YOU'RE our WHY. Which is why we rely almost solely on your word of mouth. Your reviews are so appreciated because it helps others begin their skincare journey, and keeps us focused on what we love to do most. We'd love to thank you for sharing why you love PFAM in a Google review here. We'll be sending you a thank you offer for your time.