Defend your skin, and keep it healthy and hydrated, with this blend of pharmaceutical grade essential oils known for their antifungal and antibacterial properties.
- Natural ingredients such as tea tree oil, eucalyptus, and jojoba oil proven to be effective against bacteria, fungus and viruses.
- Tea tree oil acts as a natural antiseptic that when used regularly helps in getting the body decolonized of the harmful microbes that can cause acne and other skin infections.
- Defense ™ soothes, refreshes, and helps wash away the common causes of dry, itchy skin, fungal irritation and blemishes.
- Deep cleansing lathering formula Safe for even sensitive skin Ideal for use from head to toe.
- Available in 8oz shower gel, 2 oz travel gel, and wipes.
- Contains no dyes, perfumes, petrochemical compounds, sodium lauryl sulfate or triclosan.
I came across Defense many years ago. My husband (a doctor and black belt jiu jitsu practitioner) was looking for a soap that would help prevent the spread of skin infections that they can pass around to one another when rolling around on the mat. We both have very acne prone skin so when he noticed that his seemed much calmer with fewer breakouts after using Defense, he nudged me to try it. I was pretty skeptical, and just couldn’t get over the look of this ‘soap’. Eventually, I gave in and now I consider this stuff absolutely essential to having calmer skin. I haven’t gone a day without it on my face in all the years since he discovered it.
Defense can be used multiple times a day. I use it in the PM to get my face really feeling clean, and then I use Active Cleanse in the AM to prep my skin for the ingredients in my morning lineup.
If you have any questions, email me for further advice on how to best use this product for your needs.
Throw a Mini Defense ™ or Defense ™ wipes in your gym bag if a shower is not possible within 2 hours of training. That is the critical window for contagions to develop. The wipes are the perfect way to keep your skin healthy and clear while on the go.
- Formulated with Defense Soap's Organic Castile liquid soap base Jojoba Esters are jojoba-derived emollients that enhance skin hydration and maximize moisturization.
- Aloe — known as the “plant of immortality” by the ancient Egyptians, aloe is known for its ability to heal, moisturize, and soothe irritated, inflamed and even sunburned skin.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil, from the leaves of the Australian Melaleuca Alternifolia, was considered a “cure-all” ingredient in traditional Aboriginal culture due to its extensive medicinal uses
Saponified Organic Oils of Coconut, Olive and Jojoba, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Guar Gum, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Rosemary Extract, Organic Aloe Vera.